how to prepare for the ‘IBPS Bank PO Exam’ in 2020? Learn about the preparation of the IBPS bank PO exam, here you can apply all steps then you can rank in IBPS Bank PO Government Exam or any competitive exam.
But first of all, if you do not know anything about this website, so this website provides Free Job Alert: – latest government/ private recruitment and also provides daily news updates. So if you want to aware of the latest government/ private recruitment and also provide daily news updates then you have to follow my social media.
IBPS Bank PO Exam preparation- must Apply for IBPS exam
- Plan Smartly
- Make List
- Break-up Of Time
- Prepare Notes
- Set A Finishing Date
- Some Important Points
Plan Smartly – Once you have made up your mind to prepare for a competitive exam or to enter a particular sector, the most important thing is to plan your way. Get a rough idea when these exams are conducted in a given year and calculate how much time is with you for your Coming Soon all the competitive exam what is required essentially is your presence of mind. Studying till the last moment will only lead to stress and exhaustion.
Before formulating your preparation strategy, chalk out the syllabus and measure your comfort level in the individual section. Suppose you feel you are not good at reasoning or essay writing, divide your time table according to it and give extra time to these.
Make a list – Once you have a sense of the syllabus, make a list of the books or study material you would be requiring for the exam. Study material for areas like Verbal Abilities, Math and English should be collected.
Break-up of time – Make a daily time table and do not forget to include your recreational activities in it. Also, try to shuffle the subjects so that you do not get bored. You should try studying for at least 4 hours a day. Take time out for reading newspaper daily. 30 minutes for this would be sufficient, this will certainly help you prepare for your general awareness section.
Prepare notes – Whatever you study, try maintaining a notebook for it. Go through this notebook at the time of revision.
Set a finishing date – Set a finish date on your mobile, calendar or put it on your table. By this date, you should finish learning new concepts. It is important that you stick to this date. After this, you can start applying what you have learned and see your performance by giving mock tests, practice previous year papers, etc.
Some Important Points
- For the basic understanding of Maths, you can refer to the Videos of Gagan Pratap. They are easily available in the youtube. His lectures mainly focus on SSC Exam but for Word Problems, he is one of the best tutors present in the Youtube.
- In Reasoning, the most important part is Puzzles and Sitting Arrangement and I would refer you to the Videos of Ankush Lamba in unacademy. More than 500 Puzzles are there and they are quite enough for cracking any preliminary exam.
- For English, it depends on individual to individual. You can refer to the General English Book by SP Bakshi for basic understanding and then try to solve questions from various educational applications and websites like Adda, Testbook, etc.
- LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT, GIVE MOCKS every day. If the Bank Exam is the Lock, then the Mock Test is its key. Give at least 1 mock every day and Review the questions afterward.
- If you are serious about getting the highest marks in IBPS Bank PO Exam. Then I will recommend You to purchase these books on going from highlighted links. This book helps you to prepare and Top in IBPS Bank PO Exam Click Here For Purchasing Books
So here are some points of IBPS Bank PO Government Exam, which can help you to prepare for IBPS Bank PO Government Exam. You can do these points in the IBPS Bank PO Government Exam. If you have come to this website for the first time But if you do not know anything about this website, so this website provides Free Job Alert: – latest government/ private recruitment and also provides daily news updates. So if you want to aware of the latest government/ private recruitment and also provide daily news updates then you have to follow my social media.
Also, follow me on Quora: – CLICK HERE